Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello Freedom....er, I mean Summer

I had my last final of the semester today in Sociology. Maybe now I can go back to a normal person's day. Lately my schedule has went something like this: wake up at 6am, go to class, run errands, Fall back asleep around noon, wake up at 4pm when Clay comes home, go to bed around 3 or 4 am.

My Goals for the Summer
  • paint my kitchen
  • knit whenever possible
  • do some of the craft projects that I have been saving for a rainy day
  • Paint the garage door and surrounding trim
  • have a garage sale
  • continue meeting with my trainer 2x/week, and go to the gym at least 5 days/week
  • try new recipes
  • take Raven swimming
  • Lose 30 lbs.

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! Congrats on finishing another semester!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Bella Bride said...

Thanks Jenny!