Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today's favorite things

  • Friends- I spent some time with Kaitlyn today which is always refreshing and fun. I think she and I have more in common right now than anyone else I know.
  • Linen Spray- I love the linen spray I have right now. I looked for a link to it online, but couldn't find one. I spray it on our sheets a few times a week when I'm making the bed. It is from Cato's and it smells just like my favorite Givenchy perfume. Best part-It's only $3.99. I think the scent is called sweet seduction.
  • Strawberries- MMMMM! I have been eating them at home a lot lately, and then today Kaitlyn and I got this chocolate cake for dessert that was nestled in vanilla creme sauce with strawberries...... Nuff said.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! I love strawberries! I could eat them everyday! Speaking of yum, your homemade breakfast biscuits look awesome! I hope your baby feels better soon! I used to work as a receptionist at a veterinary clinic, and I know that when females are spayed, it takes a lot out of them! Have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

Sounds like a really fun day!

Enjoy your weekend!